Custom Search 1
The cannabis sector surged higher yesterday and the market responded very favorably to the opening of California’s recreational marijuana market.
If you look at how the cannabis sector performed the months after Colorado legalized recreational marijuana, there is a lot to be excited about. While we hope to see a rally like what we saw in January 2014, the cannabis sector has changed a lot since then.
Legal Marijuana: Green is the New Gold
First, the number of cannabis stocks has increased incrementally since January 2014. Back then, there we less than 50 publicly traded cannabis companies. Now, there are more than 400 publicly traded cannabis companies.
Second, the landscape of the legal marijuana industry has drastically changed and the largest publicly traded cannabis companies are based in Canada. The legal cannabis industry has become a global opportunity and Canadian cannabis producers are capitalizing on this.
Over the last two years, several billion dollars has entered the Canadian cannabis industry and companies are capitalizing on the growth in the U.S. market and international markets. From California to Colorado, Australia to Germany, Canadian cannabis companies have been planting their flags in the world’s largest markets.
The legal cannabis industry is an opportunity that cannot be ignored. The sector surged higher yesterday and today, we have highlighted some of the top performers. Please understand that this is just a list of cannabis stocks and you can learn more by becoming a Technical420 premium member (use the code annual to save 50% on annual memberships).
21 Cannabis Stocks to Highlight
- EVIO Inc. (EVIO) surged 57% higher on California news
- Tetra Bio (TBP.V) (TBPMF) rallied approx. 40%
- MPX Bioceuticals (MPX.CN) (MPXEF) climbed 36% higher
- InMed (IN.CN) (IMLFF) recorded a 34% gain and continues to rally
- CannaRoyalty (CRZ.CN) (CNNRF) rallied more than 26%
- MedReleaf (LEAF.TO) (MEDFF) surged almost 30% higher
- Emerald Health (EMH.V) (EMHTF) rallied 25% on strong volume
- Medicine Man Tech (MDCL) continued to climb and was up 23%
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB.TO) (ACBFF) jumped more than 20% higher
- The Supreme Cannabis (FIRE.V) (SPRWF) jumped almost 20%
- Terra Tech (TRTC) recorded an 18% gain and is trending
- Aerogrow (AERO) is at $3 after a major rally
- iAnthus (IAN.CN) (ITHUF) was up more than 17% and well off its lows
- Namaste (N.CN) (NXTTF) rallied 17% after announcing news related to Aurora
- American Cannabis Company (AMMJ) was up 15% on heavy volume
- Isodiol International (ISOL.CN) (ISOLF) jumped 13% higher on California news
- Organigram (OGI.V) (OGRMF) was up 10% and this is one to watch
- Canopy Growth (WEED.TO) (TWMJF) rallied approx. 9% and remains a top pick
- Kush Bottles (KSHB) continued to move higher and was up 7%
- Friday Night (TGIF.CN) (TGIFF) is trending higher on Nevada news
- Cronos Group (MJN.V) (PRMCF) came off its lows and was up 4%