During the last year, we have seen increased interest in the US cannabis market from companies and investors. Going forward, we expect this trend to become more significant and have been highly focused on discovering leading US cannabis businesses that have been flying under the radar.
Earlier this month, we published and update on Chemesis International Inc. (CSE: CSI) (OTC: CADMF) and believe that this is an opportunity to be watching. When compared to its peers, the company has an attractive risk-reward profile and we believe that Chemesis has significant growth prospects. Through a series of investments and acquisitions, the company has significantly enhanced its leverage to the US cannabis market and has been slowly increasing market share in burgeoning state markets
2019 has already proven to be a banner year for Chemesis and we expect 2020 to be even more significant. From California to Puerto Rico, the company has attractive growth prospects and we believe that the market underappreciates this aspect of the story. Today, we have published a report on Chemesis and believe that this is an opportunity to be watching for the following reasons:
- Chemesis has completed several investments and acquisitions to enhance its leverage to the US cannabis market and has been nothing short of an execution story
- The company is levered to several burgeoning markets in the US and has several major potential catalysts for growth
- Chemesis has been reporting improving fundamentals and this is a trend that we expect to continue on a going-forward basis
- When compared to its peers, we find the valuation to be attractive and believe that the risk-reward scenario is favorable
- Chemesis has visible growth prospects and is an opportunity that is flying under the radar
Pursuant to an agreement between StoneBridge Partners LLC and Chemesis International we have been hired for a period of 365 days beginning July 15, 2018 and ending July 15, 2019 to publicly disseminate information about (CSI) including on the Website and other media including Facebook and Twitter. We are being paid $5,000 per month for a period of 3 months. We own zero shares of (CSI), which we purchased in the open market. We plan to sell the “ZERO” shares of (CSI) that we hold during the time the Website and/or Facebook and Twitter Information recommends that investors or visitors to the website purchase without further notice to you. We may buy or sell additional shares of (CSI) in the open market at any time, including before, during or after the Website and Information, provide public dissemination of favorable Information. This contract has been renewed for a period of 180 days beginning on August 2, 2019 and ending on February 2, 2020.