Integrated Cannabis Company, Inc. (CSE: ICAN) (OTCQB: ICNAF), is pleased to announce the completion of a market ready Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-infused spray product and the required licensure for manufacturing of the product in Colorado.
Over the past ten months the Company has engaged and worked with contractors, consultants and various state and municipal regulators in order to successfully gain licensing and approvals for facilities that manufacture CBD- and THC-infused products in the State of Colorado.
The THC product employs the same nanotechnology used to enhance the CBD-infused X-SPRAYS™, resulting in higher bioavailability and faster uptake versus capsules or powder. The Company continues to enhance the flavor profiles in order to find an optimal formula.
“We are pleased to be adding THC products to our proprietary line of sprays and plan to launch via distribution in Coloradobeginning in Q4 and shall pursue other legal markets thereafter,” said Mr. John Knapp, CEO of Integrated Cannabis.
To best demonstrate the Company’s activities in the Manufacturer of Infused Products (MIP) area, a chronological outline follows:
- Completed the build out of a commercial kitchen adjacent to a licensed Medical and Recreational extraction lab
- Completed Process Validation with the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- Secured a high-quality CBD source from a supplier with Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Registration Certificate and Colorado Hemp License
- Received Shelf Stability approval to sell X-SPRAYS™ CBD formulation in Denver
- Received approval to sell CBD formulated products throughout all of Colorado
- Secured a high-quality THC source from a duly licensed Colorado Medical and Recreational extraction lab
- Received approval to sell THC formulated products throughout most of Colorado – only awaiting approval for City of Denver
- Submitted Shelf Stability application to sell X-SPRAYS™ THC formulation in Denver
About Integrated Cannabis Company
Integrated Cannabis Company, Inc. is comprised of dedicated scientists and product engineers who are passionate about health and creating health and lifestyle products utilizing advanced delivery systems and formulations. For more information, please visit the company’s website at: www.x-sprays.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Chief Executive Officer
The CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The Canadian Securities Exchange has not in any way passed upon the merits of the proposed transaction and has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
This news release may include forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. All statements within, other than statements of historical fact, are to be considered forward looking. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include market prices, exploitation and exploration successes, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove accurate and, therefore, readers are advised to rely on their own evaluation of such uncertainties. We do not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements except as required under the applicable laws.
For further information, please contact:
News by QuoteMedia