2019 has been a tough year for the Canadian cannabis industry and we have seen significant weakness across the sector. Although this trend is concerning, we expect to be transitory and are closely monitoring how the industry closes out the year.
The recent downturn has impacted the entire sector, and this is a trend that we have been following. Companies that have been executing at a high-level have been under considerable pressure and we believe that the sector is reaching an inflection point. Today, we want to highlight a company that has been executing on multi-faceted growth strategy and that has been under pressure. The company, Aleafia Health Inc. (ALEF.TO) (ALEAF) recently reported strong quarterly earnings and has substantial catalysts for growth.
The last few months have been quite significant for Aleafia Health and we are impressed with the growth that was reported during the most recent quarter. Going forward, we expect to see the company build off its success from the third quarter and continue to report strong growth. When looking at Aleafia Health, we see a company that is in the middle of a major transition and expect the business to significant enhance its leverage to the cannabis opportunity in Canada and abroad.
Today, we have published a business analysis report that highlights Aleafia Health and believe that this a company to be watching. The Canadian cannabis producer has substantial growth prospects and we believe that this is an opportunity to put on your radar for the following reasons:
- Aleafia Health is highly focused on increasing production capacity and has been working tirelessly to accomplish this
- The company represents a multi-faceted growth opportunity and we are favorable on its leverage to the outdoor cannabis cultivation business
- Aleafia Health is working to capitalize on the Canadian recreational cannabis market and is positioned to benefit from the change in the types of products that can be sold to consumers
- At current levels, we find the risk-reward scenario to be attractive and believe that Aleafia Health is trading a substantial discount to its peers
- The Canadian cannabis producer has a strong balance sheet and has considerable potential catalysts for growth
Pursuant to an agreement between StoneBridge Partners LLC and Aleafia Health Inc. (ALEF) we have been hired for a period of 90 days beginning August 15, 2019 and ending November 15, 2019 to publicly disseminate information about (ALEF) including on the Website and other media including Facebook and Twitter. We are being paid $8,000 per month (ALEF) for or were paid “ZERO” shares of unrestricted or restricted common shares. We own zero shares of (ALEF), which we purchased in the open market. We plan to sell the “ZERO” shares of (ALEF) that we hold during the time the Website and/or Facebook and Twitter Information recommends that investors or visitors to the website purchase without further notice to you. We may buy or sell additional shares of (ALEF) in the open market at any time, including before, during or after the Website and Information, provide public dissemination of favorable Information.