Next month, several leading North American cannabis firms with be arriving in San Francisco with one goal in mind…educating investors.
On August 23rd, you can attend the Cannabis Investing Event at the MoneyShow San Francisco for FREE! This event features several leading cannabis firms and will provide you with a wealth of information.
The legal cannabis industry is in the early innings of a multi-decade growth cycle and we are excited by the growth prospects heading into 2019. Earlier this month, Canada’ senate passed legislation to allow for the sale of recreational marijuana (starting on October 17th) and this will be a major catalyst for the cannabis sector.
From Aurora Cannabis (ACB.TO) (ACBFF) to Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMH.V) (EMHTF), the Cannabis Investing Event is a conference you do not want to miss. From Canadian cannabis producers to biotech firms focused on cannabis treatments, this event has something for everyone. This amazing event features the following speakers:
- Cam Battley – Aurora Cannabis
- Chris Wagner – Emerald Health Therapeutics
- Robert Brooke – Vitality Biopharma
- George Robinson – RavenQuest BioMed
- Dan Kriznik – Invictus MD
- Michael Berger – Technical420
An Free Event You Cannot Miss
The Cannabis Investing Event at the San Francisco MoneyShow puts you face-to-face with some of the top North American cannabis industry executives. On August 23rd, you can hear from and engage with executives from Aurora Cannabis, Emerald Health Therapeutics, Vitality Biopharma, and many more!
Don’t miss an opportunity to learn about the most important trends and topics for cannabis investors. This free event provides you with the chance to engage with these industry leaders and to learn from some of the brightest minds in the sector.
Some of the way you will benefit include:
- Gather actionable investing advice from leading analysts in the cannabis industry.
- Interact with leading cannabis executives through Q&A sessions
- Discover new investment opportunities in the fastest-growing industry
- Learn about privately held cannabis companies planning to go public